Monday, January 31, 2011

Beautiful Things for Writers

My daughter came home with the most beautiful book cover last year. It was tooled leather and I so admired the craftsmanship.She loves writing in the empty books included with the cover.
The design continues on the back.
The texture feels lovely on the hand. It smells good of leather.
Here is the Alley of Trees design.
They make pewter jewelry as well. The black lace is adjustable so it can be a long necklace or short.
This is a heart which separates into five pieces. For me this represents my broken and contrite heart and my desire to have one.
I gave the women in my family a necklace with a  design that I thought suited them.
Above this fridge magnet is the Tree of Life design which is a bookcover design and also a necklace design.
Find them at
www.oberondesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?