Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowfall On The Ground

       I have been up through the night to admire the snow. No trace of a human this early in the morning. It looks like 4 inches here on this end of the island. By morning the rains will come and wash it all away. That's bad! No, that's good.
           This is what it looked like a few years ago in December. I remember walking in the middle of the street to Thriftway. The long lines there were not to get food but coffee. That's good! 
         No that's bad. It made it hard to get around them to the candles I wanted to replenish.

     Here is what Garna saw out her window with the last dusting we got in November. That's good!
No, that's bad because I did not ask her if I could use her picture. Shhhh. Don't tell.

             Here is what I would like to be doing this afternoon. That's bad! 
No, that's good because in this picture it was 85 degrees and I was feeling really comfortable. 
     That's good! No, that's bad because now I am trying to bloom where I have not been planted. And it is not going to be 86 degrees today not matter what I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?