Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boys and Basketball

S. makes a basket and they finally win the game.
I stopped by to see my grandson S. play his last basketball game of the season and I was transported back in time. Yes, all my boys played basketball, Winter months were spent going to practices and games. The boys, now men, remember me making them walk to practice. We lived one half mile away, and so I thought if the weather was okay they should walk. The gym was the same as I watched my grandson; the feeling took me back to that crazy time of five kids going in so many directions.
The oldest boy was grandpa. He loved shooting hoops with the guys.
Now my husband is the grandpa and we have a new crop of boys to shoot the hoops.

Congratulations S. on your season of Basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?