Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Piano Man

   It was a spring Saturday, right about noon, when I brought forth my fourth child and third son. I had worked hard to get him here and I was ever so grateful to have him. That was 30 years ago, what? Wow!  He joined the boys and turned out to be a quiet but tenacious force. I call him the Piano Man.


   He loved sports and video games but to my delight also took a liking to the piano. I made a difficult decision to home-school him based on inspiration and with that decision doors opened up for him to have unlimited time to explore music. Music has been his second language and even though he is busy as a husband, father, and provider he still speaks the language fluently.



 We enjoy his presence in our lives and have the good fortune to be close in distance to his family. I love watching him take delight in the antics of his five children. Yikes! He is busy.

Have fun playing with your tech toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?