Friday, March 25, 2011

The Rhythm of My Day 9

Our Rhythm of My Day is over and I feel like it was a great class. Thank-you to all you great parents and friends who came along for the ride. And, a special thanks to your lovely children who changed and developed so much over 9 weeks. S. learned to walk, S. came out of her shell, and C. started singing along with all her might.
I thought you might enjoy a blast from the past. There is Kim on the floor with her little boy B. sitting in front of her. B. is eight going on nine.
This was my first grandchild to go through Swingset sitting with his Dad, my son. He is shaking it up.
And sorry to say you won't be seeing Skip and Step at the Vashon Children's Concert tomorrow, due to colds, but I am sure the musicians will play beautifully without us.
Hope to see you in April for our spring semester; starts April 21st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?