Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ingo's Birthday Concert

In Salt Lake City, Utah, I was invited to my brother's birthday concert and it was lovely. We were celebrating his 70th birthday.
His students, attending the summer Vocology Institute and his family celebrated together.
The students who performed for us were amazing. The two most memorable performances were Carmella and Tylee.
Carmella Jones, a Los Angeles singer, had such flamboyance and power. 

Tyley Ross had a modern voice and boy, he could belt out a tune. 

I was honored to sing in a quartet with my brother, his wife, and daughter. We did Nella Fantasia and I finally know the words in Italian now after performing it twice.
 It meant a great deal to me to have an opportunity to harmonize with these three.


 I also felt honored to be with great extended family.
More later about the family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?