Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Joy of Swimming

   We are so that we can have joy and I really feel that when I am in the swimming pool. Today was cloudless as I went back and forth doing my swimming yoga. Note that yoga means binding together the mind and body and that happens when I swim .I love feeling my body separate the water and move almost effortlessly. I have gone 2 times a week for 6 weeks now. I am surprised that I did that much and give all the credit to the Knitting Queen, who is a great companion, although today it was me that made her go.
    I watched my Grands swim this weekend. They adore the water and can play endlessly. Amazing Grace felt so confident in her life-jacket. I had to finally insist it was time to go.
  I am sorry that I let body image get in the way of enjoying exercise.I am grateful for the chance to let joy win over worry about what others think.
                          JOY 12
                          PRIDE 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?