Monday, August 1, 2011

Last Zoo Trip

   Oh no, my zoo membership is expiring. Did I use it as much as I thought? No, but I have used it three times this summer.Our first trip was in June followed a few days later by another adventure with the second group. I finally talked S. into going. He has been resistant due to feeling sick last year and hating the experience. Hurray, the zoo trip was great for him.
 He eagerly took a camel ride, all by himself.
The camel was quite a show-off. 
Getting on and off was just a step onto the platform.
Having a membership affords the family a closer relationship to the zoo. We rarely go through all of the exhibits and this allows more time to observe and wait for something to happen. 
I enjoyed watching the polar bears.They are so massive and the windows allow for a close up view.
This bear was pushing around barrels with his head.
Two tigers in the background and two brothers in front. We had a chance to see two snow leopard cubs napping in a pile.
My wish was for this last grandson to come with me and he had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?