I reached another milestone today. It was so strange in Yoga class as I sat in a different body from six weeks ago.
This is really big for me because I am entering a body weight I have not seen since 1998. Here are some things that are amazingly wonderful and those that are scary.
1. I have a new wardrobe of clothes from the back of the closet.
2. My knees are getting smaller as the inflammation goes down.
3. I weigh less than my husband
4. My green jacket, which I love, zips shut and moves across my hips.
5. I can go to a Pilates class and jump on my mini-tramp for 30 minutes in one day and not be dead.
6. I sleep much better.
A Little Scary:
1. I feel cold more often
2. I miss salty snacks.
3. My pants are getting too big and I need to save for a clothes budget.
4. People look at me and I feel a little self conscious.
My truly best friends are my calorie counting app on my phone and my mini tramp. I am ordering a new one with more spring. Soon I will jumping so high that I will hit my ceiling. I should put that on my "A Little Scary" list.