Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Room With A View

Do you have a window in one of your rooms where you greet the world outside? Mine is the front room window. I have a Rhododendron bush right outside and the blossoms have lasted longer this year due to a cool June. A visitor happened by for two days in a row and I captured his picture. 


           His wing-span was huge. It made me think about other views out this window in other seasons.


                                                 Six months ago I captured creatures on this same bush.


          These creatures are equally frozen in time but actually they stayed frozen for a whole week.


   Doesn't that one look like a dinosaur? I am thankful for seasons that change and a room with a view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?