Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Morning Lines #15- Blooms

Of What Surrounds Me
by Mary Oliver

"Whatever it is I am saying, I always 
need a leaf or a flower, if not an 
entire field. "

Florists exist for special occasions but I say flowers are for every occasion. I love the sensory experience in the floral shop in my home town. Every corner has a unique surprise.


   
                                  Is this a an homage to Edgar Allen Poe?


    This season the windows are draped with a filmy, sparkly curtains to give an underwater feeling.



The cooler is filled with buckets of floral treasures, all in their prime, waiting to be fashioned into a ensemble of delight.


   The lavender bouquet accents the room leaving the right dusting of scent, while in another corner a mare, yes, a mare drinks to quench her thirst. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?