Monday, August 6, 2012

Everyday Red

 Yesterday I decided to wear red. I think red is a color for everyday because it is a decisive color. It makes me feel decisive. Over ten years ago I wondered into a little store called April Cornell and found the most feminine clothes, ever. I picked red. A gauzy red and yellow polka-dot shift over a red slip. The red slip shows an inch of red lace under the top hem.


Eight little red buttons go down the front and each button is a different shape, some hearts, some ovals, some squares, and some circles.


The best part was that it was on sale and I felt I had scored a real prize.


I am smaller now and I lost the little yellow belt. But, no matter, I still feel decisive.


                                  And, I wore my red shoes. Red shoes are a must!


                                                          Elevate the red in your day.

1 comment:

  1. Love your red shoes... we agree, there's just something about wearing red!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?