Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Morning Lines #20- Music

"All life is trying to be art, and all art is trying to be music."


Music is an everyday occurrence in my home because my home is also a music studio, where 20-30 students visit during the week. I find I like to photograph pianos with or without students attached. The piano has such contrast in color and pattern.


The body looks so graceful, caressing the keys, even a child can become one with this instrument.


My favorite piano is, of course, my own. I spend a large portion of my life right here, either in front of it or just a bit to the side, watching my student navigate on the blacks and whites.


2 comments:

  1. wow, how coincidental reading this. I saw your response over at Shutter Sisters today. I had posted this on my own blog:
    http://www.dianeschuller.com/blog/2012/08/07/dream-it-believe-it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shot of the profile photo at the piano.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?