Sunday, September 2, 2012

Last Stop

The last stop was to see Mark's sister and family in Oregon. When we arrived the girls were working on homework for a cake decorating class. Kirstie made a white-red polka dot beauty.


          Kelsie was not quite done with her lemon roses and we cut into it unknowingly. Whoops! "Shall we have some cake" became the repeated joke throughout the day.


     I went to obedience school with Tammie and Winston. He did well that day and learned to stay and heel. Winston was Braden's dog and is a very excited part of the family.




  Winston has a pet buddy named Skittles. He sings and chirps all day at Corrina or anyone else in the near vicinity. I was able to harmonize in thirds with him and apparently he liked my harmony.


    The men conversed about the state of the union and all matters of immediate concern. I let them take care of economics, global warming, the big things, while I decide what we should do and where we should go.

 
          This morning we are off for the last stretch home. Tonight I'll sleep in my own bed. Yeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?