Saturday, September 15, 2012

More End of Summer and Grandchildren

I have 7 grandchildren in Germany, 7 close by, and 2 darling sisters in Arizona. Summer was fun for them all and I was glad to spend some time with half of them. 


Do you think James is glad to visit?


    We met up with the cousins at the park and had a delightful free magic show by the Circus class students.

The bars and swings work out ever so much energy and I love to watch.


                   I see physical ability grow every time we hang out together.


     There is always one who has to find the very top of the world. "I'm not coming up to save you!"


            The littlest moonbeam wants to do everything, but, that can get her into trouble.


       Amazing Grace spotted the stage set up for a festival. She remembered the summer before when we went to a Techno Dance and we all took the stage.


                           The only boy who didn't make it into the pictures just slid too darn fast.


                                                             I'll miss you summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?