Friday, May 3, 2013

Six Habits To Happiness-Move

I teach Music and Movement classes. Music is plausible but I bet you are wondering about my ability to teach movement. My students have been discussing that amongst themselves as well.

It is true that most of my movement students are under six, are already moving all the time, and come to class to play and interact with my props, but I do try to show them new and interesting activities.





    Moving is one of my Habits to Happiness because I always feel great after I exercise. There is, however, a great void between initiation, doing, and feeling happy after doing. That is a component of all my habits. They are not unconditional habits, yet. I know if I do them I will be happier and I intend to do them every day.

    Sometimes I get help as I do on Wednesday in my Pilates class. I trade one hour of a Pilates workout for one hour of piano lessons. It is a fantastic trade!! I never know how Arlette will ask me to move. Last week is was the hula hoop.


    I always feel so dorky trying these exercises, but, I'm more mature now and just get on with it. The hula hoop is an art form. Less movement is more. What a workout!


    Really, I am a believer in exercise holding a key to happiness. I am back on the bicycle and make way you drivers out there, I'm on the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?