Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Love Holiday Presence

     Today starts the countdown to the last twelve days before Christmas. Many who I talk to are pushing the "fight through it" button. Buy those presents, send out the cards, make those cookies, and sing those carols. My journal prompt this week encourages me to make a more suitable button. One I can push to allow more "presence".
 

   I think I can dig deeper by giving myself presence of mind to:

  1. Be deliberate in how I start the day and end the day. Meditation, yoga, and prayer should start my day. 
  2. Inspire myself to study the scriptures and read those uplifting books by my bedside.
  3. Go with calmness to do what I set my mind to accomplish.
  This DIG deeper button seems more appealing this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?