Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reach

    I desire my reach to extend far, deep, and wide in my family. But in that desire I am lacking humility. There is one who's reach began in a life before this, who holds me fast here and now, and who points the way to a life with Him, in Him and for Him. 


     If I truly want my reach to go long I will point my family to Him. I can try to do that by the way I love. 


I write on Fridays with a large group who inspire me. Only five minutes and without much thought to perfection. I write, prompted by one word that sends my thoughts to the keyboard and hopefully makes sense.  


2 comments:

  1. So true. I loved this post ... reaching deeply to the truth, perfectly worded, precise.
    Thank you so much, I'm glad you were my link up buddy! <3
    Blessings to you.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweetly simple and simply true.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?