Sunday, April 9, 2023

He Is Risen

"He is risen, He is risen, tell it out with loud acclaim"


I think today of the sleepless night Mary must have had, grief and sorrow forcing her out early to the tomb. He came to her out of love, f to bind up her broken heart.

"Go to my brethren and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God and your God."


As the sun comes up this morning I am aware of the miracle of resurrection. I may not understand it but I am fully confident that it is so for all men. Of greatest comfort is that it is so for those I love who have died before me, and that it will be so, for me.


"Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?"


Other Days In This Last Week
Sunday
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?