Monday, March 7, 2011

A New Home

My favorite office supply store has a new home.
It is now in the old real estate office north of Subway. The red door is a good sign. If you are like me and love pens, post-it-notes, paper clips, ect., you may already have been to visit.
I use post-its for teaching all the time and I appreciate the great colors. Color is a big thing to me. Seeing colorful things around me just makes me happy.
There is a whole room for travel accessories, maps and books. And lately, there have been jig-saw puzzles for sale.

I am a bit of a snob about puzzles. I like thick cardboard and about 300-500 pieces. My Aunt Hanni would call me a fraud since she had 1000 piece puzzles going all the time. 
Here is one I put together before Christmas. But, I got sidetracked. The office store has what you need without going to the other side. I am always running out of printer ink at the last minute. Thank-you Essentials 4 for saving me.

1 comment:

What do you think?