Sunday, January 1, 2023

21 Days In My Art World

 Each year I hitch a ride with other artists and join Tara Lever's 21 Day Challenge. She uses the same prompts so that we can look back and see where we were a year ago. This year I'm doing more than posting a picture on Instagram; I'm writing my thoughts about the whole process.



 This is a landing page and the daily writing can be accessed here if you want to jump from post to post. 

January 2- A Favorite Painting Of Mine

January 3-Art Lesson Learned 

January 4-Latest Work In Process

January 5-Art Book

January 6-Favorite Tools

January 8-Inspiration

January 9- Color Palette

January 10- Where My Art Happens

January 12- A Turning Point

January 13- Current Motifs or Themes

January 14- The Process

January 15- Sold!

January 16- How I Name My Paintings

January 17- Smallest Painting

January 18- Largest Painting

January 19- Celebrate!!

January 20- From The Archives

January 21- Favorite Technique

January 22- Big Dream






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?