Monday, November 7, 2022

Calm Christmas

"I have learned that a calm Christmas is usually a good Christmas, which leads to a happy new year."
A Calm Christmas by Beth Kempton



Christmas can be a difficult time for me. I am deeply in love with the religious source of this holiday but as a secular season I can often be overwhelmed by shopping, decorating, and cooking. Some years my stomach seizes up thinking about my unrealistic goals. 
At this time of year I have a beautiful book to guide me through this season.


I would love to share my favorites parts with you and hope you might like to buy it yourself. Every Monday I will write a post about my discoveries on this beloved subject. Here is the table of contents from Beth's book to give you some sense of what she writes about.
 I am writing about each section. This is a landing page and come back to read other posts

Anticipation Before Christmas
Mission Christmas


Celebration During Christmas

Manifestations After Christmas
A Glimpse of The Next Year

To a merrier Christmas and a happier New Year.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?