Friday, March 4, 2011

The Rhythm of My Day 5

Hello Everybody! My name is Miss Froggy and it is about time I was given some air time in Swingset Music and Movement.
The children love me and my beautiful long toes. I welcome them to class and distract them from other pursuits or from fears they may have. Do not underestimate the power of my eyes to engage and involve your children.
When I invite them to go down,
I love to see them reach down and follow me.
And when I go up their cute little arms reach high with me.
I have been teaching little human kids for a decade. I know, I know, it shows but Miss K. takes good care of me and I am always ready for class.
It is a pleasure to sing up and down the scales with you and your adorable children.
Ribbitt-Ribbitt........

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?