Friday, March 13, 2015

Plan

         Planning is a regular part of my life. Teaching plans, making to do lists, all happen throughout the week. The weaker part of the planning process is finishing my plan. I will say that I am so much better at finishing than in years past.


           
Faith is an action word. I show my faith in God and in myself by acting on those plans revealed to me through the spirit. This year I want to ribbistrate. If the meaning of this word is new to you click here. Nature is teaching me how.




      The natural world has a resilience from which I can learn. Each season the plants ribbistrate with joy and give all they have. Even if the environment is less than adequate they push up, out, and over the obstacles in their path.


     I am inviting nature to be visible around me even more this month. It is my plan. I have taken action.


I write on Fridays with a large group who inspire me. Only five minutes and without much thought to perfection. I write, prompted by one word that sends my thoughts to the keyboard and hopefully make sense.



2 comments:

  1. Ribbistrate! That was definitely a new word for me! LOL. And I felt that there was a lot of ribbistrating in your post, from the words right down to the beautiful pictures. Especially love the tulips. Isn't it awesome that spring is finally making its coming known?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank- you Susan for saying hello. Im interested in what you do with children's books. I'll visit you next.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?