I'll give you ten reasons why I love the word ribbistrate.
- It is not in the dictionary.
- My friend introduced me to it in the middle of a women's meeting lesson and then we all ribbistrated together.
- I chose it as my word for 2015.
- People do it when they are extra, extra excited.
- Nature does it best in the Spring.
6. Songs incapsulate it within their lyrics.
Hello Sunshine, it's been too long since I felt your warmth on my face.
Oh, my lovely, shining for meLet my eyes see all the beauty.
7. Ribbistrating is really fun in the rain.
I did something you would not have thought