Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Studio 101 (On the Bottom Floor)

There are so many good people in my life. People I see from time to time, who give great service, with cheerful hearts and happy faces. One of those is Adele, who owns Studio 101.
She is gregarious, upbeat, and funny. She has been cutting my hair for years. Together we have explored long hair and short hair. I have trusted her to make me feel a little more hip but still be the person I am, who has a very short regimen for my hair; wash, blow dry, comb.
Adele is from South Africa and has a wonderful accent. This year she is working on becoming a citizen of the United States. She is studying and will likely know more about our country than I do.
Need a good haircut? Go see Adele; she is on the bottom floor. Their building is across from Cafe Luna and tomorrow I'll write about some good folks there.

2 comments:

  1. I really have liked your hair. You seem to look younger these days. I am glad to have my own son as a stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky. I bet the price is right.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?