Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Party Hardy

  My husband and I are not party fans. You will not find us at many. However this weekend made up for the ones we missed. I have a father of a piano student who was throwing a bash at our local park.
                                                    
He brought his equipment, which consisted of computer, speakers, strobe lights, and dry ice, and he became the best techno disc-jockey ever. I had some Grands visiting from the mainland and so we called the cousins to come dance with us. It took awhile for people to dance but my son, the music man, was the first to grab his daughter and make for the stage.


Then my Amazing Grace petitioned me to go with her. What, me dance to techno music on a stage? What we will do for grandchildren is unspeakable.


Soon, all the Grands were dancing, as well as their aunt, the Knitting Queen.



 Then there was the party the next day. This was a child-centered affair again.
There was a clown who entertained with magic,



                a chance to go fishing for prizes, the prizes were so plentiful they were in a shopping bag, 
                                                                             
and swimming for as long as they liked. They liked!!



                                                                                  
How can I top this weekend? My Grands are going to get the impression that we like parties.........






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?