Monday, August 29, 2011

Time to Be Creative

   I live a fairly structured life and I look forward to one more week of free time, before piano lessons, seminary classes, and Swingset Music and Movement start. I have a song to finish writing, some stories to edit, and some art materials to play with.
    The stories I wrote about walking with grandchildren in the woods are getting some attention by an adult piano student. Piano lessons for writing instruction make my Thursdays very stimulating. Lesley is teaching me about  words; how they have rhythm, and how they can sparkle.She is very enthusiastic and supportive. With her encouragement I am feeling more patient in the rewriting process and I love finding words that create the exact picture I have in my head.
My Writing Coach 
 Perhaps you would enjoy an edited post. A Walk in the Woods, revised and renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?