Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Color Lime Green

This is the day! My friends at Shutter Sisters have designated this day to feature the color lime green.  They don't know how much I like this color and so I got my trusty Canon One Shot and did a few, there are others, favorite shots.


                      I wear this color often, although usually it is contrasted to a neutral color. Somewhere along the way someone convinced me that I look good in cool colors. Lime green is cool!


                          Here I am ready for June, because we don't get summer until mid July.


                               My workspace is littered with this lovely color. It makes me happy.


                                          There is a shelf just for these colors in my kitchen.


                       Have you seen enough? I adore color and this one is my favorite, it truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?