Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moving


There has been a lot of moving in my family this summer. Both the Music Man Son and the Analyst Son have found new homes which have been a welcomed change. Moving is exhausting and stimulating. My grandchildren have been hyper excited to share their new surroundings with me.


Neither son moved far from home and both situations have provided more space and more satisfaction.



I get excited for them when they have more room for their creative outlets, whether they be cooking, gardening, or teaching their children.

My sons get to find out  that they will have improvement projects now and in the future.

My daughter's in-law can look forward to making space beautiful and more functional.

And I look forward to visiting and watching the seasons change in their new surroundings.
 
Anyone know what kind of bush this this? I thought it looked like a Camellia but it is late in the summer for that bush.
So welcome home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?