Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three Bags And Counting


Okay, here is the thing. I was gone on vacation for almost three weeks and in that time I went over my calorie count almost every day. I found ways to exercise half the time and let me tell you I was nervous to get on the scales. Would I gain back 5-10 lbs?
To my utter shock the scales registered with a 2 1/2 lb. drop. I jumped on again and still the scale showed that loss. So here is what I think. My body finally gets it. 


     I may be able to trust that if I stay between 1200-1500 calories a day and exercise 4 or more days a week I will be able to maintain my weight loss. Now, the next 10 pounds will be difficult. I have to get out of maintaining mode and back into exercise every day mode, but I am comforted. By the way, holding three bags of flour is hard!

1 comment:

  1. Now that the weather is cooling down a smidge I am taking my bike to the shop for a tune up and getting back out on the trails...for me that is about the only exercise I like...besides walking. good for you for maintaining!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?