Thursday, August 21, 2014

Change

    The best thing about summer is driving my husband to work at 5:30 am in the daylight. Those days are short and I value each one. As we pulled out of the driveway this morning I lamented to him that the daylight was fading and I was sad about that. "Change is sure" he said. I see hints in the falling leaf and in the smells of coming Autumn.


    There is change in my twin grand babies and also in my brother who I visit once a year. The babies are more social and animated and my brother has a few more aches and pains in his aging body. I hate change! I love change!


    I change my mind every day depending on whether I want to capture a moment of pure bliss or endure a trying challenge.
                                                       Change is sure.

I write on Fridays with a large group who inspire me. Only five minutes and without much thought to perfection. I write, prompted by one word that sends my thoughts to the keyboard and hopefully makes sense.  



2 comments:

  1. "change is certain." Absolutely. I hate it's fickleness. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from FMF, wonderful post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?