Friday, April 3, 2015

Good

    While reading Psalms I encountered a scripture.
        "They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy, there is none that doeth good, no. not one." Psalms 14:3
        It was on a day when I just was not feeling good enough. The scripture pricked me. Was God letting me know I did not measure up? I prayed for understanding. The thought came very clearly. It is not about you. It is about Jesus. He is the only one good enough. He is the only one whose good is enough to make me acceptable before my Heavenly Father. Look to him.



   I share the belief that Jesus was most likely born in the Spring around Passover time. All the important events of his life happened during Passover. If this is his birthday week, the week of his Crucifixion, and the week of his Resurrection then truly this is a good week.


1 comment:

  1. Yes! He is the best thing in our lives for sure! Happy Easter to you :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?