Friday, January 4, 2019

My Three Little Words For 2019

                    Sometimes I Hold Back


It can be that I'm tired, afraid, feeling too vulnerable. pretending to be committed, not really present in the moment, all these things might keep me from putting heart, mind, and soul into my endeavor or relationship.


These words invite me to watch where I'm holding back and they invite me to try a new approach. Each month I will look at a symptom of the malady of holding back and each Monday I will record my thoughts here on my blog to see where this journey has taken me. 

January- Be Where You Are While You Are Here


February - Feel The Bads and the Goods



This is an index page to my monthly and weekly thoughts.



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Gabriele! This is a great focus. Look forward to reading your reflections!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?