Thursday, July 12, 2012

Morning Lines #12- More Pooh Philosophy

"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
Maybe, but…"
"Not very many listen, though," he said.
"That's the problem," he added.
A. A. Milne


Pooh. in his unassuming way has been wondering why I have to talk myself into getting on my bike each morning. He doesn't get it, being a bear with little brain. He will never understand that exercise is not natural to me. "Then, why do you do it?" he always asks. Because I have changed my life and now I am a active person who exercises an hour a day. Duh!


He goes on about how he loves the feeling of the wind in his fur and seeing his friends just ahead as they cruise down the hills.


"Just how do you do it, Pooh?"
"Do what?" asked Pooh.
"Become so Effortless."
"I don't do much of anything," he said.
"But all those things of yours get done."
"They just sort of happen," he said.


Rabbit chimes in suddenly, "Don't listen to Pooh, he always gets us into trouble. Forgets, his helmet, doesn't bring a bike lock, I am sure we will crash eventually.


I can't think about this anymore because I either have to jump on my trampoline or get on my bike. Hmmm….. which one should I do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?