Monday, February 25, 2013

Sharing Knowledge

I am going over to assist my nine-year-old grandson in making his first loaf of Artisan bread this morning. We mixed the dough yesterday afternoon and it should be bubbly and light by now. I love sharing knowledge and feel grateful when my family finds value in the things I know. As I approach sixty, I know my influence on others will wane but I have many more things to share.


                      For example, caramelized onions in the Artisan bread are out of this world!

             Just add them into the dough when mixing and prepare to be swept away with rich, sweet, oniony flavor.


2 comments:

  1. I love artisan bread and how great you made one with your grandson. And thanks for the idea about the onions. I can taste it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful -- he'll always remember something like that and will look back on those times with such love. The bread looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?