Wednesday, October 12, 2011

School Daze

    My Amazing Grace and her brother Spider Boy invited me to visit their schools yesterday. Amazing Grace made me feel welcome and loved as I dropped her off and picked her up.

   Spider Boy and his friends were going camping with their Joy School. We explored how our senses made the world beautiful.

  Then we stuffed ourselves into coats and boots and took a hike in the dry spell between rain showers.
 
        The houses we hiked around had scary, awesome Halloween decorations. 
Then it was time to sit around the fire and roast hot dogs and teeny, tiny, marshmallows.
Every good camping trip has a tent to sleep in or rough house in with your squirrely friends.
Joy School is more than 25 years old. Why, my Music Man and the Knitting Queen went to Joy School.
How time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?