Monday, December 19, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas

   On the first day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, one Christmas ornament, new to my tree.
 On the second day of Christmas, my fortune brought to me, two pianists playing, and a new ornament for my tree.


On the third day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, three grandsons waiting, two pianists playing, and a new ornament for my tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, four candles burning, three grandsons waiting, two pianists playing, and a new ornament for my tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for my tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, six puzzles ready, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for my tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, seven windows to open, six puzzles ready, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for my tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, eight ladies smiling, seven windows to open, six puzzles waiting, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for my tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, nine men with gusto, eight ladies smiling, seven windows to open, six puzzles waiting, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for my tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, ten things about you, nine men with gusto, eight ladies smiling, seven windows to open, six puzzles ready, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for the tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, eleven words of wisdom, ten things about you, nine men with gusto, eight ladies smiling, seven windows to open, six puzzles ready, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for the tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my fortune brought to me, twelve cookies warm, eleven words of wisdom, ten things about you, nine men with gusto, eight ladies smiling, seven windows to open, six puzzles ready, five children true, four candles, three grandsons, two pianists, and a new ornament for the tree.

Whew, that song is always soooo long. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?