Thursday, June 19, 2014

Release

   What am I worthy of? That question haunts my life. I run my hands over the words on the page. "You are worthy of love and belonging." Really? Am I? I search my heart for a feeling that it could be true. A spark deep inside reminds me that I am the child of a Heavenly Father first. Before I was a daughter of my earthly parents I was His. I still am His. For that reason and no other reason really counts, I am worthy of love and belonging.


                                               Perfection is not required but connection is.


I write on Fridays with a large group who inspire me. Only five minutes and without much thought to perfection. I write, prompted by one word that sends my thoughts to the keyboard and hopefully makes sense.

3 comments:

  1. That spark within you glows with truth. You are worthy. Thanks for sharing your thoughts tonight, FMF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last line really hit home for me. Thank you for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very worthy, bless you.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?