Friday, November 28, 2014

Give

          Give Thanks! I am so grateful to know a little bit about this baby who came to a fallen world, condescended to endure the temptations of a fallen mortal body. Because of Him I give thanks. Without Him the plan of happiness could not continue. We, who are his brothers and sisters, would be forever locked into spirits whose bodies have long since decayed, damned forever, unable to move forward towards the return to our Father in Heaven.  


   I give thanks! For the enduring. eternal power He had before he came to earth, for the power He showed on the earth, and for the power he does now exude that keeps the planets in orbit, the earth able to be a home for His children, and my very small heart beating to know that He lives.


              Give thanks! For unto us a child is born, a son is given, and the governments shall be upon his shoulders. And his name shall be called wonderful, counselor, the mighty God, the everlasting power, the prince of peace.

I write on Fridays with a large group who inspire me. Only five minutes and without much thought to perfection. I write, prompted by one word that sends my thoughts to the keyboard and hopefully make sense.


3 comments:

  1. I love your post!!! Thank you for remember me Him because He is all and without Him we are nothing!! He lives and He loves us because we are his children

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give thanks as well for the awesome sacrifice that He made on the cross for you and I and also for His continual intercession for me. Thanks for the post!! Visiting from #fmfparty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so much love your posts because they are so obviously so deeply from your heart (love your artwork).

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?