Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I've Had Success Writing For 31 Days in October

     It's that time of year. The 31 Day Writing Challenge is almost ready to start. I missed last year and I am primed to continue my October writing. 



This year I want to write about adult learning. Having some new projects is what keeps me focused on now. I just like learning new things, even knowing there is often a steep learning curve. I started this blog in 2011 and choose the title "Back On The Floor Again". That's what it feels like to start on something new. The floor is humbling. I don't get up as easily as I once did. However, the floor has a great view. I can really see the foundation of what I am pursuing. So.....this year I'm writing to the theme, "Writing a Novel Is Like Learning To Knit."



Have you tried either one? There are many ways that these two activities feel the same. Join me to listen to the epic tale of learning to use needles and pen. Click here to get an index page. You can come back to see the posts from each day.


You might like to read the other years when I wrote for 31 days. Stories of Island Living was especially fun.

Stories of Island Living 2016





           I'll be ready on October 1. My pen and needles are by my side.


3 comments:

  1. I wish you well as you start on your Write 31 Days Journey. I am joining you. I can't wait to read your series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I, too, have written several 31-day series and have loved them. I'd thought it would be possible this year and started making plans, but Life has a way of changing them, doesn't it. I'm still going to do as many days as possible, but I'm taking off the pressure for an everyday post. I hope yours go really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do the challenge last year either. I didn't realise you had missed it too. Looking forward to getting started again!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?