Monday, April 9, 2018

Questions

What does it mean to me to Umkehr, or return, to habits that bring me happiness?

My life has a pattern of change and retreat. I find a new way to navigate and set a course only to notice that some time later my ship is veering off the path. 


    1- The first question is should I go back to a path I cleared before? Was it effective? Where did it take me? What was the outcome?

   2- Do I desire the return with all my heart or am I just returning to the path because I don't know where else to go?

  3- I have used a habit tracker before where I mark a daily chart at the end of the day. Did that prove useful?

  4- Is it worth returning if there is a chance I'll go off track again anyway?


   These are the burning questions this month if April. I will ponder and seek for guidance. Of one thing I am sure, Umkehr is a human condition, a blessing, a hope, and a much needed experience to growth.

****************************************************************************

My novel Rubato

A riveting murder mystery about a morally compromised woman’s resolve to protect her musical discovery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?