Thursday, February 2, 2012

One Word

  A photo blog I visit is discussing the power of one word. I admit I thought it a bit contrived until I noticed words around me, at home and in the homes of others. I have words on my socks, for heaven's sake, and these words are great. How did I miss these words all around me.

A favorite painting was wonderful and when I added some very meaningful words the painting became a source of comfort.











I have photographed some words in the homes of my friends. Here is a sampling.





 This picture is here, not because the words tea infuser are important, but because I love the flowers I purchased yesterday and my big teacup has a worthy purpose now.
   Words are everywhere and they can bring our minds to better thoughts, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?