Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Expressing Gratitude More Than 10% Of The Time


At Thanksgiving perhaps 100% of us are grateful.
Luke 17: 11-19
I am grateful that I get to go to school and  have amigos. I'm grateful for mi familia.
                       Josh

Mom and Dad,
  You guys are really important to my life and it's you guys who are the people who will determine how I will live the rest of my life, as I personally believe that I will turn out all right; but that's because you are guiding me.
     Henry

I am grateful for everything you do for me. To get into specifics would make this letter longer than either of us feel like reading.
     Geno

To My Parents,
  I am grateful for the love and support you show me. I am grateful that you guys deal with me all the time. I love you guys!
    Adam

To my mother,
    I am grateful for so many things, some expressions I can't put into words. I am grateful for your smile and your laughter; how you are my mother who is kind and caring beyond words; who puts up with me and loves and accepts all of me, completely.
   Emma

For Mom,
  I am grateful for the season of gratitude. I am grateful for Mom's ability to cook over and over again.
        Michael

I am grateful for a community who believes in loving your neighbor without regard to religious beliefs.
I am grateful to be able to teach and for students who listen, sometimes. I am grateful to be a member of a big family and that I am loved within it's circle.
    Sis. B

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?