Monday, November 12, 2012

Twinkle Lights

I have been teased about loving twinkle lights all year round, but the truth is I love them in my living room, my work space, my kitchen, and I would put them in my bathroom but my husband put his foot down on that location.


   I believe my fascination harkens back to the days of childhood when my mother took me on evening walks through the neighborhood. She liked going at dusk when people had their windows open and the lights in their houses were just coming on. The coziest homes had soft lighting with the glow twinkling into corners.


      My enjoyment is shared by my daunter who decorates with light in her bedroom. So, as the season approaches when it is kosher to turn on the twinkles, I must say, "Twinkle lights all year long." Check out my Pinterest board of twinkle lights.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a lovely idea and how wonderful your daughter has chosen to use lights in this way. More of us should be so creative and willing to do things simply for our own enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Twinkle lights everywhere, all year!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?