Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is not just for commercial profits; it is also for children who need a holiday to celebrate after the long January haul.
So, it was time to decorate at the grand kid's house.
It is fun to get out the scissors, glue, paper and stickers of course.
The boys always surprise me with their artistic ideas.
It warms my liver to see how much they want to express their love. What? Did I say liver? Oh, yes, today is the day to express what is in my heart. Well, my heart is full of good cheer and affection for all I hold dear. For my family who show me a cherished example by how they handle their lives, the good parts and the bad. For my friends who can laugh at me trying way to hard to look good. For my work and all the families I meet who want to give the gift of music to their children. And mostly, to God, who has never left me dangling alone for too long and who owns my heart.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?