Wednesday, February 23, 2011

At the Tea Shop

Not indulging in caffeine has not stopped me from having "a spot of tea" at the Tea Shop.
The shop is right next to the Bookshop so you can pick up a used copy of Maisie Dobbs and settle in for some refreshing peppermint tea,
This is the caffeine free section. I love Evening in Missoula and I like to take home a few ounces.
There are lovely gifts to peruse along the shelves.

While you are there you might meet Steve.

He is a photographer by passion but you can find him brewing behind the counter some days of the week. 
Last month he had a show at the shop. Here are two favorites.
This isn't like seeing the real thing, of course. Here I am photographing a photograph, sorry.
This is a senior picture from someone I do not know. I like the composition.
When you come in for tea you may be tempted by the scones, tea cakes, crumpets, and..........just clutch your book and breathe in the aroma of your "cuppa".

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?