Friday, April 1, 2011

Concert- Take 2

It is not often that we get to do again something that was very meaningful before. But, my brother is coming to town and we are going to do another concert. The first concert was 15 years ago and my mother was still alive.

She flew with up with my brother and really enjoyed the concert we put together. So, what is so special about my brother? Well, he is the only living sibling I have. He also is a wonderful singer and entertainer. 

At the last concert he did a great Fiddler on the Roof rendition of "If I Were a Rich Man".
This year along with the concert he is doing a lecture on the singing voice. Oh, I forgot to say he is a world renowned voice scientist. These events are open to anyone and are all free.
 We will be joined by other local singers and I am looking forward to this special night, again.
May 26, 2011   Lecture     7:00pm
May 28, 2100 Concert   7:30pm
at the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?