Monday, January 22, 2018

Trusting The Results

If I am seeing results, can I trust that they will last?

This month my word is taking me on an adventure of eating differently. Umkehr means to return to better ways. Today is day 22 of my Whole30 experiment. A high protein and high, healthy fat diet is working for me. My clothes fit better and I am less burdened with digestive issues. 


The last three weeks have been a love affair with vegetables. Greens are really good cooked with a little sausage and squash for breakfast. Add a half of avocado and there is a filling meal. 
  My only trepidation is whether I will maintain my new eating habits. I plan to, I hope to, and I will work towards the goal. However, on February first I intend to have some chocolate and later that week a half of a croissant. It is still umkehr if I stay largely on the path I started, right? Ha! Ha! You don't have to answer, I know. 


  January is destined to become a memorable month. Click here to see some other Umkehr challenges in the future.



And, don't miss out on reading my brand new mystery novel, 'Rubato'. It is the story of a piano teacher found dead and a valuable Liszt autograph manuscript gone missing. 
You'll love it.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?