Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Quotations Using Ribbistrate

I would define, in brief, the poetry of words as the rhythmical creation of Beauty.

Edgar Allan Poe

Ribbistrate, my word for 2015, being a word unknown to most, is not going to appear in many quotations. I will not let that stop me from substituting it in place of words synonymous but not as vivacious.



                                         

When you ribbistrate, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet.


Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements--surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone when the morning stars sang together and all the heavenly beings ribbistrated for joy?



          

1 comment:

What do you think?